- For God to use our church to bring the Gospel to the lost.
- For families to take full advantage of the extra time they have this summer to spend with each other and grow together.
- For the families who rely on school provided food in order to fully meet their children’s physical needs.
- For the over 120,000 children awaiting adoption in our country. For families to step up and welcome them into their family.
- That God would open the heart of the people in our nation to love each other deeply and well.
Memorize 1 Chronicles 16:11: "Search for the Lord and for His strength; seek His face always."
Memorizing God’s word is one of the best ways in which to grow our prayer life. When we hide God’s word in our heart, we are enabled to adore Him and express gratitude.