C O N C E N T R I C C I R C L E S
One helpful way of thinking about prayer is to think of concentric circles. You know, the circle that’s inside of a circle, which is inside of another one, and so on. If we visualize our prayer life in this way, it can help us to pray for all the people and situations in our different “circles.” For example, your smallest circle would be your home, then your community, and eventually your world. For some of you, there might be other circles you want to add in, such as your job, your church, your extended family, etc. That’s great! This is a flexible method that molds to help you pray for everyone in your life.
Fill in your own ▴
P R A Y E R S P O T L I G H T
- For opportunities to serve your neighbors, and in doing so, share with them the love of Christ.
- For those in need that live in our community. For their physical and emotional needs to be met. For barriers that are in the way of them meeting their needs to be broken down.
- For medical professionals, especially those that serve in our state. For their physical and mental health. For wisdom and discernment as they care for our loved ones.
- For the over 19 million Veterans who have given so much for our safety and freedom. For their physical and mental health and that they are treated with the gratitude, dignity, and honor that they deserve.
- For the millions of children around the world who will be receiving Operation Christmas Child boxes this year. For them to come to know their Creator and for their needs to be met.
P R O T I P
As Christians, we should be praying consistently for people; however, that doesn’t mean we should not act, as well. In tandem with your prayer this month, do something to help those whom you are praying for!
Posted in Prayer Plan
Prayer Plan // April 2022Famous Last Words - Part 3 [Devo]Day 1 - Triumphal Entry // Holy WeekDay 2 - Cleansing the Temple // Holy WeekDay 3 - Last Supper // Holy WeekDay 4 - Jesus in the Garden // Holy WeekDay 5 - Barabbas // Holy WeekDay 6 - The Cross // Holy WeekDay 7 - Jesus in the Tomb // Holy WeekDay 8 - Resurrection // Holy WeekFinding Purpose - Part 1 [Notes]Finding Purpose - Part 1 [Devo]Finding Purpose - Part 2 [Notes]