Praise God for who He is & what He has done.
Be honest before God about the sin in your life. Acknowledge the ways that you have sinned against God and others with your thoughts, words, and actions.
Thank God for what He has done in your life and in the lives of others.
Ask God for specific requests and trust that He will answer your requests according to His will, not our own.
- Pray for our Ridge Students and Ridge College staff and volunteers.
- Pray for the person God has for our High School Ministry Director.
- Pray for our Teaching Pastors as they prepare to share each Sunday what God has laid on their hearts.
- Pray for the College Retreat at the end of October.
- Pray for the Care Ministries and Groups that have begun for the fall session.
One of the most difficult prayers we make is for the person who has hurt us. Think of one person that you need to pray for who may have caused your pain. Allow God to change your heart and mind concerning this person in order to bring you peace out of a difficult relationship.